Discovering the Ancient Ella Valley
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pickup from your hotel or rendezvous point
- Drive through the Ella Valley, west of Jerusalem, famous for many of the Biblical stories that took place here. This is a beautiful countryside region known as 'The Tuscany of Israel’.
- Visit Beit Guvrin National Park- the site where important artifacts dating back to the Roman Era were found. Beit Guvrin has a tumultuous history from the First Temple period through modern times, yet it is the amazing caves at Beit Guvrin which are the main attraction for many visitors. The Jewish warriors hid in these caves during the Bar Kokhba Revolt.
- Have an interesting encounter at one of the local villages! Enter the home of one of the families and enjoy an amazing home cooked lunch prepared by several local women of different backgrounds. Most of these women were born in Arab countries, and made Aliyah to Israel many years ago, some as children. Learn their interesting stories while eating the food made by their experienced hands. This is a truly unique cultural, culinary and social experience (lunch included)
- Drive to Kerem Barak (Heb website) boutique winery in Moshav Bakoa and enjoy a tasting tour of their fine wines
- Head back to Tel Aviv
- Group of 7-15 - $380 per person
- Private tour- $1080 one person (extra $95 per person up to 6 pp)
- Please note that for a private tour lunch will be at a local restaurant
Please contact through this email: [email protected]