Sunrise tour of Masada and the Dead Sea
- Packed breakfast to go
- Leave the hotel early in order to arrive at Masada before sunrise - climb up the Snake Trail and catch the sun as it rises over the Dead Sea (a 45 min medium difficulty climb), and continue on a tour of the ruins.
- Explore Masada- start the tour with a lookout over the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea- the lowest place on earth! Tour the ancient archaeological site and learn how King Herod built this amazing fortress compound on top of the steep mountain, how Masada became a symbol of the ancient Kingdom of Israel and hear stories of its violent destruction and the last stand of Jewish patriots in the face of the Roman army in 73 A.D.
- Spend your afternoon at the shore of the Dead Sea, and enjoy the facilities of the Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel. Float in the salt-thick, mineral-rich water and experience a rich mineral mud dip to replenish the skin and soul. As an alternative in case of bad weather, the hotel offers the option of an indoor Dead Sea water pool!
- Have a nice lunch and a relaxed afternoon at the resort (included)
- Go on an amazing and unique adventure- kayaking at the Dead Sea! Ever wondered what it would be like to navigate on the most peaceful sea in the world? This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience kayaking in the lowest place on the globe, while enjoying the amazing desert atmosphere around you. Check out this video!
- Head back to Tel Aviv
- Group of 7-15 - $550 per person
- Private tour- $1590 one person (extra $300 per person up to 6 pp)
Please contact through this email: [email protected]